- How their digestive system works
- To identify the root causes of intestinal discomfort
- Why “friendly” bacteria are necessary for overall health
- How to take control of the healing process
- How to avoid surgical procedures and expensive medications
This book covers topics that are often taboo in common conversation, with a candid, often humorous look. Easy to understand, the information covered will enable everyone to make more informed medical decisions and wiser dietary choices.
Author: John McDougall
Year of Release: 2006