Kiwi is a surprising little fruit, and is unlike any other. First, it’s small and light brown in color with a fuzzy skin surface. Inside, the fruit is not only lime green and studded with tiny black seeds in an oval pattern when sliced, but it’s also delicious, rather like the flavor of a strawberry. Peeled, sliced, and chilled, kiwi is an excellent addition to any fruit salad combination or by itself.
Number of servings: 1, 290 calories per serving.
- 2 cups peeled and diced kiwis
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup organic coconut juice (from glass bottle)
- Water and ice if needed
- Garnish: sliced of kiwi
- Combine everything into your blender and blend.
- Add more water if needed to get things moving around in the blender.
- Garnish with mint sprig and sliced of kiwi