This triple berry sorbet makes use of all of the gorgeous colors available at your local farmer’s market this season. It also helps you add some essential nutrients and necessary probiotics. It’s an excellent source of complete, easily assimilated protein, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, and beneficial microflora.
Serves 4, 300 calories per serving.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teas Stevia
- 1 banana, ripe
- Slightly thaw the frozen fruit so that it easily blends.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed/high quality blender like a Vitamix.
- Blend until smooth but do not overblend. Keep mixture as thick and frosty as possible.
- Pour into a chilled metal container.
- Chill until firm, then serve.