I couldn’t resist making this cherry shake when I saw some cherries at the farmer’s market. Sometimes, I find it more enjoyable to drink my fruits rather than to eat them. They tend to look prettier too when dressed up like this. This cherry shake if great as a meal or snack on its own, or an after-meal dessert drink and even after a workout.
Number of servings: 1, 325 calories per serving.
- 2 scoops vanilla coconut ice cream
- 2 cups fresh pitted cherries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 heaping scoop of your favorite vegan vanilla protein powder (i.e. Sun Warrior brand)
- Combine everything into your blender and blend.
- Add more non-dairy milk if you want a thinner shake.
- Optional: serve with coconut whipped cream on top.