Makes 4 servings, 260 calories each
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 a green onion
- 1/2 cup or 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon capers (rinse them or they will be too astringent)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice (do not use concentrated lemon juice)
- 4 cups water
- parsley and cilantro for garnish
1. Blend for a couple of minutes until it’s smooth.
2. Chill in the fridge before serving.
3. Garnish with sliced cherry tomatoes, parsley and cilantro