Refreshing Chilled Strawberry Soup offers a splash of excitement with the addition of a salad or entree. Serve this spring soup for a first course or dessert. You’ll be amazed that just a few ingredients can create something so spectacular. This fruity chilled soup is certain to become a new summertime favorite.
Number of servings: 2, 280 calories per serving.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup white wine or apple juice
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 1-2 hours.