Cucumber smoothie recipes are quick, easy, refreshing and flavorful. They have a very mild taste to them that can be easily dominated by another fruit, which is good, because you can just throw in an apple, orange etc… in your blender with the cucumber and you’ll have a fruity tasting smoothie. Cucumbers extremely high in water and low in calories. The water content in a cucumber is 96% thus making it one of the most hydrating vegetables there are.
Number of servings: 1, 265 calories per serving.
- 2 scoops vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup raw chopped cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- Add all ingredient into a Vitamix or blender
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds until all greens have combined and texture is smooth
- Drink immediately