Transform your greens and vegetables with these bright, fresh, aromatic oil-free salad dressing recipes without all the calories. The most basic way to make a salad taste really, really good is to toss it lightly with good dressing, then squeeze a little lemon or drizzle some balsamic vinegar over it. Toss with a generous sprinkle of pepper, which are often all too neglected in salads, and you have yourself a delicious side salad. Herbs will just make it that much better.
Serves: ⅓ cup
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 2½ teaspoons dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients except the parsley into a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Add the chopped parsley, Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate. Will keep 4-5 days refrigerated.
If saltier taste is needed, add Bragg Liquid Aminos to taste.