Can’t decide between an energizing protein shake and a detoxifying green juice? Why not have both! This protein-packed green juice recipe has all your nutrition needs covered. Thanks to fresh orange and spirulina, every sip is loaded with iron, beta-carotene, vitamin C and fiber. With 30 grams of plant-based protein, this drink will do more than just fill you up and it will help keep your muscles happy after an action-packed workout. The lack of fat and sugary fruit makes this beverage more of a juice than a smoothie.
Number of servings: 1, 290 calories per serving.
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup raw chopped kale
- 1 orange, peel and seeds removed
- 1/2 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- Add all ingredient into a Vitamix or blender
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds until all greens have combined and texture is smooth
- Drink immediately