There’s still a few weeks of warm weather left and what better way to soak up the sun than with a frosty milkshake made fresh at home. But what makes a good vegan chocolate milkshake and how can someone at home re-create something as thick and delicious as they’d get at a restaurant? Here you have it!
Number of servings: 1, 350 calories per serving.
- 1 cup frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 heaping scoop of your favorite vegan chocolate protein powder (i.e. Sun Warrior brand)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vegan chocolate spread (i.e. Dark Choco Dream Fair-Trade Chocolate Spread by Natural Nectar)
- Combine everything into your blender and blend.
- Add more vanilla non-dairy milk if you want a thinner shake.
- Optional: serve with coconut whipped cream on top.