A cool, refreshing milkshake that will have you craving for more. This shake can be made in minutes and is the perfect finale to your desert menu. It’s also nice with a vegan burger or sandwich or on a hot summer day by the pool. Mint can be purchased in over 30 varieties including spearmint, peppermint, mountain mint, lemon mint, apple mint, and chocolate mint. As a medicinal herb, mint tea is used to stop stomachache and indigestion.
Number of servings: 1, 310 calories per serving.
- 1 cup frozen watermelon cubes
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond or coconut milk
- 1/3 cup diced mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1 heaping scoop of your favorite vegan chocolate protein powder (i.e. Sun Warrior brand)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vegan chocolate spread (i.e. Dark Choco Dream Fair-Trade Chocolate Spread by Natural Nectar)
- Combine everything into your blender and blend.
- Add more vanilla non-dairy milk if you want a thinner shake.
- Optional: serve with coconut whipped cream on top.