It seems like only yesterday that the frozen yogurt craze swept the nation, cluing in the general public to what we’ve known for years: creamy, tart, refreshing yogurt makes a great dessert. From yogurt banana splits to yogurt-pomegranate pops, these ten recipes could give the local fro-yo joint a run for its money.
Serves one, 280 calories per portion.
- 1/2 cup no-fat Greek yogurt
- handful of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 2 diced almonds
- 1 teaspoon brewers yeast
- natural honey
- Place the yogurt, washed berries, almonds in a bowl.
- Drizzle the honey on top.
- Sprinkle brewers yeast and loose almonds on top.